Pains?

I'll be 28 weeks pregnant on sat. This is my third baby. last night when me and hubby were at walmart grabbing a few things for dinner i started getting these pains that were sorta like contractions but my stomache stayed hard even when there was no pain. We went home and i went to bed and i got up every couple hours drank 2 glasses of water went back to bed... i have drank enough water all day today to fill a camel twice and my stomache was still rock hard all day with no pain and now the pain has started again. I cant be dehydrated ive drank a **** ton! Is this braxton hicks or something else? they cant be actual contraction i dont think because they're not getting worse and they're not really close or far apart in time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think they might be bh. But call your physician just in case. Make sure everything is okay.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011