DO YOU SNEAK BEHIND YOU HUSBANDS BACK?

I SNEAK BEHIND MY HUSBANDS BACK TO CLEAN LOL.......HE SAYS IM A NEAT FREAK! WHAT DO YOU DO I WANT TO KNOW THE GOOD BAD AND THE UGLY LOL

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 8:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I do!! I can't stand how messy he is sometimes.. and he likes to wear his shoes without socks (OMG, GROSS) so I will toss them in the washer while he is at work. he always tells his mom that his shoes stay so clean and he isn't sure why.. she always looks at me smiles and winks lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• YES! LOL THATS SOOO FUNNY
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• LOL!

Sometimes I admit that there are shirts he shouldn't wear to work, they are so frayed and worn. And I tell him, but he says no he wants to keep them to do chores in, so after few more times of him wearing them to work, I put them in the trash.

Answer by Bmat at 9:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• OH LORD! DOES HE NOTICE?
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yeah, I know it's like THE most immature thing in the world but when he makes me mad I go around and hide his things lol...I don't ever throw anything of his away but I will hide it around the house then laugh to myself when he's running around like a chicken with his head cut off looking for whatever it is that I hid lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• AWWWW THATS TOOO FUNNY I SHOULD DO THE SAME JUST HIDE THEM BY THE TIME HE FINDS THE HE WONT WANT THEM ANYMORE LOL
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Lucky209 that is sooo funny!!
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 9:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes. I hide money. It's not too sneaky though. He knows I do it but not how much there is. He chooses to be ignorant in that situation.

I also eat when he's not looking. I like to pretend I'm real lady like and only eat small portions but in reality I can scarf a large pizza in one sitting.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I DONT HIDE THE WAY I EAT LOL THATS A GOOD ONE! BUT HE SEES HOW GOOD I EAT IF I EAT CUTE THEN HOW DID I GET THESE THICK THIGHS I HAVE AND THE "BUTT" WHAT HE CALLS IT LOL I CANT HIDE THAT
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• You ladies have given me wonderful ideas! Sometimes I'll get fast food for myself but not him and eat it AND hide the evidence before I/he gets home.
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011