Could this be pregnancy symptoms?

I went off birth control on November 27, 2010. I had a period in December & January 2011 but didn't get a period in February or March. I just got my period on April 8th & I experienced the usual cramps & tender breasts & I went off my period April 13th. Starting the night before last night, my breast became swollen & tender again & still are. Could this be a sign of pregnancy?

NOTE: I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2009 & that is the reason I went on birth control to regulate my periods because I did not have them for 8 months in 2008/2009.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be or a sign of ovulation, mine use to get that way just before ovulation.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Tender breasts are usually indicative of some kind of hormonal change--PMS, ovulation, pregnancy are the common ones. If you ovulated early, it could be pregnancy. Or you could be about to ovulate. I would put my bets on the latter.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yes it could be a sign but the only way to know is to test approx 2 days before period is due. be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011