Can anyone tell me where to find these online?

Ok, they are like plastic mosaic outlines. I've seen them in walmart, usually like a butterfly or a kitty or something, and them come with water color paints. Its plastic, with the picture formed by black plastic edges. You paint it and hang it in the window.
Now, if you know what the heck I'm talking about, lol, can you PLEASE tell me where to find some online that involve flowers?

an-apple-a-day

Asked by an-apple-a-day at 9:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• nevermind....they have alot on amazon.com.   http://www.amazon.com/Flower-Sun-Catchers-Craft-Makes/dp/B001KVK0YO/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1303350703&sr=8-12

here is a flower one, but if you search suncatcher craft kit they have alot of choices.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• it sounds like suncatchers that you paint yourself, right? did you look on the michael's website?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Ok, not really, but I totally love you right now princessbeth! I've been looking on goggle for like 30 minutes now, all I could think to search for was plastic mosaic template and it wasn't giving me anything!
    thank you thank you thank you! As a reward, you get best answer :D
    an-apple-a-day

Comment by an-apple-a-day (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011