Are you ready for Easter?

I have things scattered all over the place to hide from the kids. I just can't go out and buy one of those ones that already put together. Tell me if you ready or not.

smileynikki712

Asked by smileynikki712 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Holidays

• Heck no. I am not doing Easter baskets, my kids are all teens. We bought the ham and the cabbage and ground meat for stuffed cabbage. I bought a little bit of candy and my daughter's present, but that is it. I have off until next Tuesday, so I have a couple of more days to get to the store.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes, I can't wait to see how excited the kids are!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i have made their easter basket and we made one together (a very small one) to give to a lady at church who always sends the kids cards for every holiday. i think that's so sweet so we made a special present for her. easter is the holiday we have at my dad's house so we'll be going there, but i'll give the kids their treats saturday before we leave. i have to make the dessert for easter dinner so i guess i'll be making that on fri. other than that i'm ready!!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yes, im ready! and super excited! this year all of my daughters can participate in the activities. last year my youngest was only 3 months old so she could've cared less about egghunts and easter baskets. this year she will care slightly more :) everything is hidden in the closet underneath the stairwell, all i have to do is arrange everything saturday night. yay!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes I'm ready!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yep. Been ready for a month now!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm almost ready. A few more things for the kids, and grocery shop for Easter dinner. Then done!
    Pixie81

Answer by Pixie81 at 2:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2011