Do you celebrate Easter?

Let me know if you celebrate Easter. If you do Do you do it just for the easter bunny or religious reasons? If not let me know what you do for your holidays.

smileynikki712

Asked by smileynikki712 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Holidays

• We celebrate Easter both Bunny (pictures/basket) and religious. We no longer go to church on Easter morning, but we have our own quiet personal way of recognizing the miracle of Easter.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i do celebrate easter. we call it jesus' second birthday lol. imo it's a much more important holiday than christmas. i really get into lent and that makes easter all the more special when it gets here. i don't buy my kids much stuff....they have 1 easter basket between the 3 of them and they each get a book and one small gift (i got them crystals so they can make rainbows on the wall). we go to church and then to dinner at my dad's house. usually my sister does a easter egg hunt before dinner too....they love that. i really have made an effort to teach the kids what easter is all about. we read alot of books about it and i talk to them about it every day.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• We do it just for the easter basket/bunny, that's all it means to us
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Sure do it's 1 of my Favorie holidays!
    Pixie81

Answer by Pixie81 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2011