Do you make/buy an Easter basket for just your kids?

Or do you and dh/so get one too?

I make one for dd, dh, and a small one for myself so it looks like the Easter bunny loves mommy too.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Holidays

• Definitely make. That way I can be sure DD will like everything she gets. DH and I do not do baskets for ourselves...only DD
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i make one easter basket for the three of them. they are nice and will share some candy with momma so i don't see the point in making one for me too lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Last year we just bought the premade ones. This year we are goin to make up our own. The toys in the premade ones are so cheap.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 10:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My family just does it for the kids. I'm sure if my mom had more money she would get something for everyone but that means me, my brother his wife my dad, etc. I'll consider the easter bunny loving me too, when my boys are old enough to know whats going on (theyre 18 months now)
    a nice excuse to buy something for myself c:
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I do for my sons, they're 20 & 24, lol I also make one for their girlfriends. I NEED A GRANDCHILD! LOL
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Just DS.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I make my daughters Easter basket and hide it. She has to search for it if she wants it. She's 51/2, so she always wants to find it. Her dad too.
    I like to put candy, coloring books, DVDs, etc... in the basket. Everything has to have an Easter theme to it.
    jillkraig

Answer by jillkraig at 10:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• LOL Kathy- my mom still makes one for me too! That's cute.
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I posted this question the other day and was so shocked and saddened that next to no one thinks to make one for hubby.... how sad for all those hubbies out there.

I make one for each kid, one for hubs, and one for me.

and I plan on doing that until my kids are parents themselves... then they can take over.  As for hubs... as long as he is alive and I am capable of making a basket he will get one!!!!!  I love him.

Anonymous

• We make one for my son and any left over candy goes in the "mommy and daddy/company" basket which is just a wicker basket with some grass in it. We always give him those peanut butter filled lady bugs from Gertrude Hawk and tape them to the basket handle. I just think it looks adorable. :)
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 10:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2011