TTC

I am ttc and I had Merina removed a little while ago. I wanted to hear what other moms experienced after they had Merina removed. Did AF show up right away? How long did it take you to conceive? Whether it was horrible or you liked it?Did it through your hormones out of wack after it was removed?
No rude remarks I just need information!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Had my mirena put in summer of 07 (loved the IUD). Had it taken out at the end of July. Started bleeding right after it was taken out....bled for like 5 days. Had a normal period in August, normal in September, and skipped my Oct. period. Got a positive pregnancy test the day that I was expecting my period and now I am 11 wks! Hope this helps. GL
    beth0828

Answer by beth0828 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2008