How can I afford to take care of child with no job but family support?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Welfare can help. Check in to your local DHS office. Also, selling online? Ebay is quite profitable :) Charaties, churches, and local resources all help. WIC and foodstams are life savers!
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 10:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Why can't you get a job?
    Anonymous

• Find a job? Apply for assistance? Go to school seeing you have family to help? School will also help you to be able to get a job that pays enough to live on.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Are you able to work from home? There are lots of at-home work opportunities that will supplement whatever additional help you can get.
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 11:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I can't get a job I'm too far long in pregnancy and I live in Ky it's hard to get a job out here for anyone especially someone whose pregnant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Be spend smart with the help you do get. WIC is good. Maybe once the baby is old enough and you have healed from delivery you can get some kind of job no matter how little the pay is to do what you can!!!
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2011