Does any one know....

does anyone know of some fun and SAFE ways of finding out the gender of your lil one before the ultrasound? my husband and i would just like to try a few for fun to see :)

bamamommy2009

Asked by bamamommy2009 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• gender tests using urine but they aren't really accurate.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• There is some test that can be done with cabbage I think.  I'd post the question "How do I do the Gender Test with Cabbage" to get those moms who know to answer.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Check those websites that have the chinese gender charts.... it is just for fun.. BUT... it was right EVERY TIME with my 5! Hmmm.
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 10:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• There is a test at walgreens that I bought and you had to pee in a cup and it worked for me
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 10:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• there really arent any
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 12:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Instructions
    things you'll need:
    Red cabbage
    Boiling water
    Urine
    1
    Go to the store and buy a red cabbage. The size of the cabbage does not matter at all.

2
    Cut the cabbage into big chunks. The smaller you cut the chunks, the better your results will turn out.

3
    Boil some water on the stove and put in the chunks of cabbage.

4
    Let the water and cabbage boil for about 10 minutes or so. When the ten minutes is up, remove it from the heat.

5
    Grab a cup and go to the bathroom! Pee into the cup.

6
    In a separate cup, mix 1 part of your urine to 1 part of the water that the cabbage was boiled in. No need to save the cabbage unless you want to eat it. It's pretty tasty, so you might want to eat it!

7
    If the urine/cabbage water turns pink or red then this indicates a boy result! If the urine/cabbage water turns purple, this indicates a girl r
    bamamommy2009

Comment by bamamommy2009 (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2011