SIL.

Okay she acts like we are best friends and i thought we were. She tells my everything but then talks crap about me thinking i wont hear it! i know sooo much i could bury her ( im not im not like that) but i mean she tells me things i wouldnt tell anyone if i did it. im just confused? to be honest i dont want to be friends with people like her eight years weve been really cool but now all this stuff is coming to light what do i do?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 10:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I would just shut her out of my life if what she is saying is really bad or mean spirited. Who needs that?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Personally I would confront her and tell her to stop talking shit.  That is after only realizing that she is doing it to be mean instead of just having a gossip thing going on.  Some people seriously like gossip and I would look at the context.  Was it something mean't to be malicious or was she just talking?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• distance yourself. you know now you can't trust her, so be careful what you do tell her. i've had to do it with my SIL! She's the same way!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yeah, I would talk to her about it. I wouldn't try to be confrontational about it, in case who you heard this from is just trying to stir the pot and break y'all's relationship up. Tell her, "Someone told me you said this about me." or something like that.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• her sister told me then a week later she put a slick jab at me on a fb post. it threw me off i didnt know i was in high school again.
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• You could confront her but with my experience it just makes the drama queens gossip that much more, what I finally did was shut them out of my life, ( a few in laws and family) and it has helped me a lot, no more drama than I will allow, they still talk but I no longer deal with them or talk to them so now it is just that gossip and hear say, cause they know nothing about me, and I like that I can live a normal life without the high school drama queens.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2011