Have you ever used this makeup?

I sell Mark Makeup, and was wondering how may people have tried it, and if you have what are your thoughts on Price, quality, colors, ect.

If you have never heard of it you can go to RVales.MyMarkStore.com to browse and give me your opinion .
Thanks for taking the time to respond, i have been selling it for 3 years and i really like it, but i want opinions from other people :-)

Rachel1786

Asked by Rachel1786 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• never heard of it
    RN4kids

Answer by RN4kids at 11:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I use to sell it when I was in HS. I loved it, actually I still do. I just don't use it as often anymore cause now I have i.d. bare minerals make up.
    britngavin

Answer by britngavin at 3:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• also never heard of it.
    JUNiORSMAMi07

Answer by JUNiORSMAMi07 at 8:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• It's just the teen version of Avon--which I think is overpriced garbage. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2009