So what did you do today ?

I cleaned and spring cleaned myhouse and got stuff for a garage sale LOL

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 10:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I cleaned and then became extremely lazy, lol.  I've done nothing for the past 2 hours except stare at this screen.  I will pay for it tomorrow, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Nothing I'm sitting down:-D
    reem114

Answer by reem114 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Closed 2 houses today. made the bank deposits after that, came home did some yard work, made dinner, cleaned up after that soaked in the hot tub for an hour, watched some TV with the hubby and fixing to go to bed soon.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Not much. Cleaned the downstairs bedroom, washed my bedding, a load of towels, a load of clothes, and just kept the house tidied up. Spring cleaning was done last weekend. Whoever hit up the dumpsters after I was done made out like a bandit. I threw away a ton of stuff we no longer need.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• 6 hours of school.......then the hub went off to school once I came home. dealing with 4 unruly little kiddos lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I went to the library and painted the kitchen.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I was busy non-stop. I did a lot of Spring cleaning, shopping, and cooking. I made a bunch of healthy meals and froze them for my son. That way, when I don't feel like cooking a full meal for him at lunch, they're a perfectly balanced one waiting in the freezer. All I have to do is heat it up. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Well, I went into work for half a day (after complaining yesterday about being on my maternity leave and the not leaving me alone)...got to listen to teenagers whisper about it being 420 like they invented it and me, at the ripe old age of 27, would have no freakin clue what they were talking about. Came home, did my daughter's school work with her, took one of my midterms, rushed to get dinner down the kids before my oldest's soccer practice, daddy relieved me from the practice so I could go home and work on my other midterm, finished that, ate ice cream, crocheted a bit on my blanket, and now I'm screwing around on here until my sleeping pill kicks in. NOT looking forward to cleaning my house all day tomorrow. BOOOOOO.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• graded papers, worked on lesson plans (I home school), dropped boys off to help with Eagle Scout project, took little ones to park, library and lunch, picked oldest daughter up from sewing, picked boys up, graded more papers, cleaned...and this is our "break" ;)
    blessdmommy

Answer by blessdmommy at 10:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• We bought a bunch of new dishes, cups, silverware and other kitchen stuff yesterday so I spent most of the day washing dishes and putting them away lol...fun
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011