Bubble~I might be adding to addation to my family!!

Wel i had posted some questions about some syptoms i have had for a week. I was throwing up & runs on fri, cont runs or sat with nausea, discomfort and dizzynes well i delt with think it was going to go away soon, and i had not gone away. I had stayed up 24 hours before going to sleep, when my grandparents picked me up and to took me to the hospital. Which denyed me medical attention, because I dont have any insurance. I ended up going to another town and finally got medical attention and the dr sayed that there had been a sever flu outbreak. So the dr thinks i might have had the flu and also might be PREGNANT. they did blood work and im waiting to hear back from the dr, which should be some time tomorrow!

Manda725

Asked by Manda725 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• I hope you get the news you want.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• great no insurance and you might be pregnant? congrats
    Anonymous

• @annon....your really nice....i didnt have insurance when i got pregnet but it wasnt planned...i was able to get on state insurance which was created for these reasons!
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Addation to your family?
    Are you a teen?
    DO you have a SO or a husband? ANyone?
    State insurance,dreamangel06? WHat is that? Welfare?
    I always really hope that people who say they might be pregnant are married and not a teen.But , here at CM, that would be unusual. How sad.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• gotta love how all the rude people come out at night. I was 18 when i got pregnet, I had already completed hs, had a job but it didnt offer insurance, what else was i supposed to do....abort?
    anyways! OP, CONGRATS if you are pregnet!
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• and btw, i had been in a steady relationship for 2 years....we are still together.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• just FYI there is nothing wrong with state insurance and it is not necessarily welfare. . .but heck with all the taxes and such that we all pay who cares if we get a little help from the state. Check and see if you qualify, it is better than nothing hun. Hope you get the news you are looking for. and don't the the negative Nellies' get you down.
    Anonymous

• Im not teen, i had my 1st child my last day of being 19! And i am marryed to a wonderfull man of 3 years! We moved a year ago from cali to okla. And no we dont have insurance but our child does! Insurance cost to much!!
    Manda725

Comment by Manda725 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2011