HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREG WITH YOUR FIRST BORN?

IM ASKING THIS BECAUSE I WAS WATCHING A SHOW CALLED "I DIDNT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT" AND I RELATED BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT EITHER I DIDNT HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS AND I STILL HAD MY PERIOD UP UNTIL THE 5 MONTH. THE REASON I FOUND OUT WAS BECAUSE I WANTED TO RUN "TRACK AND FIELD" IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I NEEDED MY PHYSICAL AND I FOUND OUT OH WOW!
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I went in for my annual check up and decided to take a pregnancy test (because I had irregular periods). Surprise!! I was only about 2 weeks pregnant when I found out though:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I was puking for 2 weeks straight and my hips spread right away and my jeans didnt fit
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I was having issues 'down there', and thinking it was simply my first UTI, I went to my school's medical clinic. They did a test for the UTI & a pregnancy test as a precaution (I was on BC, so I though it silly) . That night I had some news for my fiancĂ©:

"Honey, I have a UTI.......

and a baby."

I've never seen him so happy & worried at once!
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 10:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My mom told me. I have no idea how she knew but I thought she was nuts. I had a period and wasn't late but it was true. I went to the doctor and Whoop there it was!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i just knew even befor the home pregancy test i think first sign is the darkness in your breast.
    scaredmom000

Answer by scaredmom000 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I was always very regular and when I didn't get my period on time, and the day I was suppose to get it I was VERY sick, I figured I was, told my then boyfriend at the time I suspected I was. He still proposed to me. About a week later, I had gone home (was at college), and had my best friend take me to the local clinic to get a test...and sure enough, it was positive :(

We got married soon after, and we've been together ever since.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• YES MY BREAST DIDNT START TO GET DARK UNTIL MY 6 MONTH THOUGH AFTER I FOUND OUT BUMMER!
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• hopeandglory :(??
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I, unfortunately, haven't been pregnant yet (to my knowledge anyways...and yes we are TTC for those who get pissy for me being on here with no kids).

BUT my SIL, went into labor not knowing she was pregnant. She had actually gotten as far the the producers to be on the show, for some reason they haven't gotten back with her. She was not a big girl at all, and we could tell she had gained weight, but didn't look pregnant. She had been exercising everyday (running, crunches, etc) including the day she went into labor. She said she was still having what she thought was normal periods. She and the doctors think that she didn't notice movement because she carried him more towards her back, which would also explain the lack of "pregnant belly." She really didn't have any pregnancy symptoms from what she's explained to me.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes, I was very sad about getting pregnant (and then being forced into marriage so soon...I still regret not waiting at least another month or two). Because of that, I couldn't continue college (10 years later, I'm still waiting to be able to go back to college...I tried taking one class, and it was too much for me with kids not being in school). I do not regret my daughter, though. Nor do I regret any of my children, I just regret that it happened when it happened.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011