My SO doesn't know if he's in love with me anymore :(

We just started couples counseling and do have things to work on in our relationship. He just told me tonight he isn't sure he is in love with me. I feel so lost and I don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• hugs

Answer by admckenzie at 11:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• hugsDo you still love him? If your in counseling then hes atleast willing to fix things.

SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• You can love someone without being 'in love' with them at a particular time. If you are seeking help, it might just be issues you have to work through that make him feel as though he does not care for you the same way. If not, then you will find a way to get support from those who do.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 11:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• hugs

Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• im sorry, men can really suck. if you need help message me!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Keep going to therapy and give the situation to God. I went through all that with my ex. Whole I don't know if I love u crap, cheating, walking out ..coming back..crap. I shed a lot tears, but I had to be strong for my kids. I file for divorce and went on. Since I'm remarried, totally in love with my husband and had another child. If you told me 6YR ago I would be totally happy, i wouldn't believe you. It takes two people to make it, one to break it. If another woman involve, cut ur loses and God will take care of you. Its hard but u deserve better.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 12:55 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Ah Oh.. sounds like someone has cheated or thinking about it, and is now guilty. Love forgives... stay in counseling, or get started there, than the two of you take it from there. How long have you been together? you get along ok? everyday life blues... you know the relationship has become routine? No matter what, just know you are ....... LOVE....WILL REMAIN IN LOVE AND BE LOVED.. if not him, someone maybe even better. Do give it a chance.

hugs

AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• JUST LEAVE HIS ASS !!!!!!

Couples Counseling, my ass......!!!!!!!!!!

You desever better ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• hugs

Pixie81

Answer by Pixie81 at 4:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2011