HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH YOUR FIRST BORN?

I WAS WATCHING THIS SHOW CALLED "I DIDNT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT" I RELATED TO THE SHOW BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW ALSO I DIDNT HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS PLUS I STILL HAD A PERIOD UP UNTIL THE 5 MONTH OF MY PREGNANCY. THE REASON I FOUND OUT IS BECAUSE IN HIGH SCHOOL I WANTED TO RUN "TRACK AND FIELD" AND I NEEDED A PHYSICAL FOR SCHOOL SO I FOUND OUT......HOW DID YOU?

ANIYAH COLEMAN(BABY) SHE WAS BORN MAR 3 2010 SHE IS NOW 1 YRS OLD

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I knew when I missed the first period. I took a urine test to confirm. I felt weird, too, so I had a strong suspicion.
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 11:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My breast felt more sore and full than they ever had (and we were not careful on our wedding night). My period was due within the next few days, but I went ahead and took a test and it came out positive. We conceived our first on our wedding night. :) <3
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• THATS BEAUTIFUL!
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Actually as crazy as this sounds my FIL told me I was before I went to the doc and before i even thought that I might be pregnant. It was crazy.
    tnvplus2

Answer by tnvplus2 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I was 4 months when I found out. Thought that I was still having periods but it was just spotting. I had put on weight but didnt understand why so I took an HPT and it was positive so went to the doctor.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i was still getting regular periods and on the morning of my 23rd birthday, i was sick as a dog. i tried ti eat some soup to no avail, so i decided to try some cold pizza. It stayed down. I thought that was weird, and then my guy-best-friend-at-the-time,went to the store and bought two different kinds of test. Both were positive.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 11:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• went to er
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 12:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• my first i knew because we were ttc and i was taking clomid and did ovulation predictor test, and then i went in for a progesterone test they said levels were up to wait and test. second one i realized my cycles were normal then i was late had clomid to. but my last one was a shock. i threw up three weeks in november but we all had flu. i was tired all the time but figured from all stress i was under and i was losing weight hubby was even convinced i had cancer at one point. then i was having nervous stomach/gas so i did not expect a pregnancy. periods went from time of pregnancy until my third month (figured that out today lol) i have polycystic ovarian diease so i did not think. then end of march hubby says your nipples are so dark after i git out of shower i looked down was leaking out stuff. i freaked took a pt and it was positive so figured back to october was trying to get into ob. started contracting on the 2 nd but

WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 8:06 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• it stopped then on 4th i could not get it to stop by the time my kids were home hour later my water broke i thought i was having a preemie so did hospital. they had a ped there in case they had to rush us to indy, they measured my tummy said 39, had to do emergency c section due to her being breech she was 7 pounds 11 ounces 19 1/2 inches long and is doing great but there will be no more surprises i am getting essure. i am 37 so i will be 57 whrn she is 20 i do not think i want to be trying to get kid in kindergarten in my 60s lol.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 8:10 AM on Apr. 21, 2011