Do you know the 2nd Amendment

http://www.sporcle.com/games/kingofthewings/second-amendment

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Simplified, the 'Right to Bear Arm' ...We were taught to remember because (most) people have 'two arms', or to picture literal grizzly bear arms.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 11:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yep, and I will fight to the finish for my right to bear arms.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Absolutely ~ and I will fight to keep my rights AND my guns.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Oh yeah! The Right To Bear Arms.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Very strong supporter and like the other ladies said ... I will fight to the finish to keep my guns.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• "You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers." I love that line in MIB :D My husband says it quite frequently, and I wholeheartedly agree with him.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• right to bear arms
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I don't have any problems with people owning guns for hunting if the people in question have never been convicted of a violent crime. I'm on the fence about the need for small guns and pistols kept for self defense. I have a problem with concealed carry. It's not necessary and should be illegal. If you wanna carry a gun around town, I wanna be able to see it. I also think there needs to be stricter rules about obtaining guns so people who have lost, or never had, constitutional protection of that right never possess a gun.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have the right to keep and arm bears
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2011