WHATS THE WORST THING YOUR HUSBAND HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU? adult content

WHEN WE FIRST GOT TOGETHER I HAD A PIMPLE ON MY BUTT AND HE BUSTED IT FOR ME BECAUSE IT CAUSED ALOT OF PAIN (EWWWWWWW) WHATS THE WORST THING YOURS DID FOR YOU DISCUSTING IN ALL

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• not sure i can top that one.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Bought me an expensive vacuum cleaner I did not want instead the one I did want . I rue the day I kept it to please him , I should have taken it straight back to Sears and got a refund .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Refusing to get me a Dyson for birthday/anniversary, even though I've practically begged him to get me that! He always gets me shitty gifts, and I'd rather have something I could use vs some crappy ass gift.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• FUNNY question. Maybe it is just the way you phrased it....the worst thing he has done? LOL.
    Can't think of anything.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• wiped me after I peed because I was pregnant with twins and my daughter had her feet on a joint in my back and was causing severe pain when she would shift. I couldnt get up or reach over to wipe, so he came in, wiped me, put my panties back on and helped me up and back to bed
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 11:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• He bought me a fur coat for christmas one year, before we were married. He was talking up the "suprise" present so much that I was for sure it was an engagement ring. Nope.Fur coat.Wouldnt be sooo bad, but we live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast,it seriously only gets that cold maybe one day a year.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• And as far as gross stuff- well, he has cut two umblilical cords :) I think after being in the room while we give birth, there isnt much else gross stuff our men can witness...lol
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Oddly when I get stressed I get a boil on my butt too....and according to my hubbys ancestors home made remedies they use the aloe vera plant to fix just about anything from burns to poison ivy etc....anywho it is a whole ritual, he cut a perfect piece, put it on a comal to heat it up then sliced it let it cool off and put the Jelly in it against my boil....needless to say I am officially boil free
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• OMG Auntie, that reminded me...The day my husband got my engagement ring, I was sick and couldn't attend church that night. We usually rode the bus, and he went and showed everyone on the bus the ring. I got a ton of ladies come into the room telling me "You need to get better by Friday night." I totally knew he was going to ask me!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My SO and I had been together about 4 months and it's a wonder we're stil together now....the day before Father's Day, we took a drive, one of our favorite things to do. He was driving and we stopped at some friends house and I polished off a 5th of whiskey on an empty stomach and was soooo drunk...I don't remember this but, I made him stop every 1/2 mile to get out and puke...well apparently on one of those stops, I had to poop. He said I pulled my pants down and squatted right beside his truck and shit in the middle of the road (it's a dirt road with not much traffic THANK GOD) but he wiped my butt and pulled my pants up, got me home and took care of me...even picked kids up from the sitter and gave them baths and dinner (my kids, not his...well he's adopted my younger now). And the whole next day, when I was feeling like JUNK, he took care of me on Father's Day...I was sooooo embarassed.....but he stuck around
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011