Is anyone having a mid-life crisis?

Just curious if anyone is having or has had a mid-life crisis. What did you do? How did you feel?

RobotLady

Asked by RobotLady at 11:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• Not quite there yet, I am 30 and still thinking about clubbing
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm 29....so, not yet. I'm sure someday I'll go through it though.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 11:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm 36 and I just want to be a loner. I don't want to hear about anyone's drama, grandkids, problems at home or work. I live a pretty simply life - just my kids and I. I had a lot of drama for a few years, dealing with my ex husband - NOW, at this point - I don't want to hear any of it.. Trying very hard at work, not to be rude - Just don't want to hear it.. I guess, that is rude... Ugh...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I could be. I am very unhappy right now with how I have been living my life. I have stood as a bystander too long and no feel the need to jump back into my life and live it. I have been too fat, too lazy, too ambivalent about my life so far and I am looking for a change. My dad is dying, my husband lost his job, I am grossly overweight and I really am feeling in crisis now. Can you have a midlife crisis in your 30's? I don't know, but it sure feels like one to me.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it was so much a mid-life crisis as a get off my ass and do something crisis (I am 51). When the last child left home, 5 years ago, I had just lost my Dad and life was just a rut. Hubby and I moved, I went back to school, Hubby changed jobs, we got some new hobbies and now enjoy life.

Matter of fact I am leaving in a month to go work in a swamp for three months doing research. I live my life by the mantra "If Momma ain't happy, ain't  nobody happy" it just took me till I was in my 40's to realize it was up to me to make Momma happy.

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 11:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I was in my early 30's and my dh and I decided to move to another country.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• nope
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2011