Do you have a Household Notebook?

I adore my household notebook! Use it really often at that! I was wondering if anyone else had one and if so, what does it consist of?

Jennifer_wells

Asked by Jennifer_wells at 11:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• i have a card box...with number tabs for the days of the month and month tabs and index cards with EVERY household task from brushing teeth and making bed all the way to cleaning gutters and defrosting ceiling fan....each card says the task and how often it needs to be done...dailies go back behind tomorrow's number, weeklys go behind the number 7 days from now after it's done, monthlies and yearlies, etc...i love it. it keeps me on track...
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I have a household binder. I have a chore planner from www.motivatedmoms.com in there, as well as To Do lists, grocery lists, calendars, and spots for my coupons.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I do not have one!!! I am jealous. I can't find one that I like. I am still looking though. I'm glad you like yours, they can be a real lifesaver!
    sunrisekn

Answer by sunrisekn at 11:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i have started a notebook, just about general things that I look up on the internet, I've looked up coupon stuff (becaue of that new show, just chekcing it out) I do math, balancing the check book, shopping list, cleaning and chores list - It just my organizer and not having 20 different little pieces of paper here and there..
    What all do you include in your notebook?
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If you mean a paper version , yes a very small one with new log in for sites
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• No I dont. I probably should though. It would be a great way to keep things organized.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 11:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I have an app on my ipod, "LucidLists" you can put things like defrost the freezer and set for every 8 weeks, I have all my re-occuring chores in there. If you don't get to do that chore it starts to turn brown, the theam of this app is a bananna So, green bananna are not ready to be done yet but brown bananna needs to get done soon. I can show my kids, we have happy bananna's no rotten ones! I put every little chore in there, it just keeps my on track..
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• no.

I really never saw the need. for 16 yrs of being a mom I have seemed to get it all done.
    Anonymous

• i don't...but it's a good idea
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 4:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• In mine right now, I have an address book, I have a folder for each person in the house, I have my HUGE spring cleaning list in there. I sort of use it as a filing cabinet. With my son just starting kindergarden, he brought home papers that I was unsure what to do with (these were scores from testing) so I put them in his. I found tons of sites with printable things for household notebooks. The first one is Organized Homes and I used a TON of theirs. I love the style too :) Another good site for printables is Ask.com. My household notebook has been a key part of becoming organized and I LOVE IT! :) Thanks for sharing ladies :)

Jennifer_wells

Comment by Jennifer_wells (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011