Does anyone else miss Gilmore Girls?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• I do, my oldest daughter and I have watched every episode. She even has real people, we know for all the charators in the show. She's 17 now and we still watch togther, laughing at how real the show could be in our own life.. And who, she compairs the people in the show to the people we know - It's awesome. I also, wish my youger kids could watch (I just lost the name of it, just went blank) it is Seventh Heaven. The show with the father is a preacher and all the kids.. I miss that show, as well.. My daughter and I watched many of those, too..Greez, I'll show my age here - I miss watching Gomer Phile (Spelling ???) Green Acors, LOL
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yess!! :C
    agallo004

Answer by agallo004 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I own the complete series, so I can watch it whenever, but I hate how it ended. I want to see what happens with Luke and Lorelei!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• never seen an episode of it =( maybe ill rent the seasons!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• LOL I own all 7 seasons, as well and I hated the ending. I think I cried, too lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2011