Single parent with a 7 month old daughter she loves other kids I was thinking about having another baby

I am a single parent I go to school and work, I was thinking about having another baby in a couple of months I am 22 still live with my parents and geting help do anybody have any advise????

zion_nicole

Asked by zion_nicole at 12:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would wait longer if I was you. I don't mean to be harsh I promise but it sounds like you got enough on your plate right now. I have been there (all except the school part) with 2 children. It is hard. I suggest get your own place and finish school.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 12:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Going from one to two is huge!!! I wouldn't want to do that by myself.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• You should probably get yourself on your own two feet first.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't base my life decisions on a 7 month old liking other children. At that age they like everything. I'd finish school, get my own home then consider increasing the size of my family.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I thought about that and that is a big step im already driving myself crazy with her......thanks for the advice i needed that and that is a big step for me to be so young and I rather you be truthful with me then bet around the bush.
    zion_nicole

Comment by zion_nicole (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Be good to yourself. Finish school and get yourself settled before thinking about another child. You deserve it!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• One to two is so HARD! I would wait a while, at least til you're out of school. You won't be sleeping much, and you're going to feel like you're run ragged.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:57 AM on Apr. 21, 2011