Depo Shot

So Ive been off the Depo shot for 6 months and still no period...though im not going back on it im Def not looking forward to having my period again i just dont know how long it will take to have my body return "regular" again.... anyone else? same problem?

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Health

• It took me an entire year to get my period back...then another 4 months to get pregnant after that
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• oh i dont want to get prego haha just want to be regular again!
    brandnew744

Comment by brandnew744 (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It can take up to a year for the Depo to totally clear your system, so it can take about that long for your periods to return. They may come back sooner, they may not. Everyone is different.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• for me the first time i got off it, it took me 3 months for my period to return. i think it all depends on the woman and maybe how old she is. i'm on it again now and i hate that i gained weight but i luv the idea of not having a period especially in the summer time.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• no idea, but talk to your dr
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2011