Do you ever read some of these questions and think... "wwhhat the f***???" adult content

Lol i know i am random and sometimes i like to ask questions just to start conversation about something off the wall....but some of these questions on here you think "Is this person being for real? This has to be a joke!" But then you think... "what if there REALLY is people out there like that??" The other day there was some question about someone asking if you sit around smellin your couchie all day?? WTF kind of question is that?? OH and my favorite is when ppl list ALL the signs of being pregnant and end with....could i be pregnant? Bitch, if you are having that many signs..should you really be asking this? Go take a test for cryin out loud, their like 2 bucks at Dollar General.
This site can be very entertaining at times lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i agree. y day one person felt like sharing how the pop there zits and eat it. it was so gross. tmix2002020000000
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:27 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• waaat the fuck??? seriously...why do ppl come up with these things?!?!? More importantly, why do they share it???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I just figure they are trolls...if the question is funny enough I respond...if it's just stupid and gross I ignore it
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Regardless of how silly a question is, I believe that a person has a right to ask. We had the option of not answering. Consider this: all people are not smart. I have a few in my family. Sometimes people ask questions like that as an ice breaker. Or some people just like asking stupid questions.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 12:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Believe it or not signs of pregnancy can be signs of ovarian Cancer. Some times I think the questions are asked just because new Moms want to share their feelings and thoughts about the new comer. It isn't just the cost of a pregnant test. You can not till me you have not asked a so called useless question in your life.
    Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 1:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I think everyone is entitled to their right to ask a question no matter how silly it is it doesnt make them BITCHES !
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yes. There have been dozens of times that I've been like "Wait. No. They aren't serious. They CAN'T be!"
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• lmao.....crazy bitches..
    Pixie81

Answer by Pixie81 at 4:11 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Maybe they ask silly/stupid questions because they are trying to get more POINTS!!!
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 7:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Pixie81- lol!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:11 AM on Apr. 21, 2011