What were your experiences before going into real labor?

i know every women is different. but i was just wondering, what were your symptoms? when did they happen how long did they last? im scheduled for an induction in a little over a week and im praying i go into labor naturally before that! just wondering what i should be looking for!
i was dialted to a 1 the other day, about 50-70% effaced, been having contractions for about a week (some painful most not, and not regular, maybe one every ten mins at least though), lost my mucous plug yesterday, and baby has dropped.

xunlucxyx0

Asked by xunlucxyx0 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The memory that comes back the sharpest for me is just feeling like I had to go boo boo....I kept getting up to go but...nothing...I was staying the weekend with my mom and I finally went into her room and woke her up (I don't know what I thought she was going to be able to do lol I just know I needed my mama lol) I told her what was going on and SHE is the one who told me I was in labor....of course later the REAL pain kicked in...but before that, just the feeling that I had to go boo boo
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I felt like I kept peeing myself and then I saw somethings going on there and I was like oh no and I was staying with my mom to be close to the hospital and she was like yeah I think your close and then it all went down hill after that.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:11 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I've never gone into labor naturally but just wanted to say good luck! I'll be watching the replies since I'm 37 weeks.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:52 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• once your water breaks, youre supposed to have your baby within 12 hrs...otherwise ya risk you and baby getting infections
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I lost my mucus plug like 4 days before and was so emotional (I guess that's all prego ladies though) that's about it
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 11:42 AM on Apr. 21, 2011