Buying music you don't like...??

A Beyonce fan does not like the new Beyonce song (neither do I) but he was saying and telling folks on Twitter to still go out and but the song even though they may not like the song. To me that doens't make any sense cause you are sending the wrong message to the artisit that no matter what I put ya are so brainwashed you will buy it and I will continue to not care about quality (i.e. Britney Spears dancing and lip synching).

So would or do you continue to buy ur fav artist music even if you do not like it??? :)

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 12:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• Nope....I absolutly LOVE Beyonce but I'm not going to go out and buy crap just because her name is on it
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't buy something if I didn't like it either. No matter who made it.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 12:54 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I dont spend money on something I like if I think the artist sucks why would i offer them money its like saying hey your song is awesome.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:06 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Why would you do that? It makes no sense at all.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I know but the person that said he was going to do it was so he could be supportive of his fav artist. Still doesn't make any sense.IDK I think his reasonong is because Lady Gaga and Britney all had number one albums (or songs) she should too.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 2:57 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Die Hard fans of any celeb will support them through whatever the go through or distribute. That's their loyalty as a fan, I guess.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I was (am) a die hard Bush fan. If it wasn't something I felt I wasn't going to buy it.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• no i wouldn't i just listen to the radio haha
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2011