Ok who thinks getting drunk solves your problems

well im going through some serious depression and i got toatlly wasted tonight to feel better. of co0urse all my problems are still here . just not really caring about them right now

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• I personally think it makes it worse because for the moment your buzzed you dont think about it. Then after you will be sick the problems will still be there. I hope that things get better. Because drinking doesnt make it go away. Good Luck to you
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Well we all know that it doesnt solve your problems, but it sure takes the edge off for a little while....as long as you don't make it a habit to get drunk when your depressed I don't see anything wrong with throwing yourself a little pity party every once in a blue moon....I'm sorry your feeling that way though mama....if you ever need to talk feel free to message me....I have bipolar disorder so I know my way around depression.....good luck honey
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• You got "totally wasted" tonight yet you type so well. interesting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have a bad habit of drinking my problems away. I'll drink to numb the pain. It doesn't solve my problems but it sure does make me forget about them for a while
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It doesn't. Although it makes you feel good @ the moment, the problems are still there. You have to learn to deal w/ your problems sober, talk to a friend or family membesr about whatever problems your facing and about your depression, maybe they can help you through it and give you advice. Depression + Drinking = leads to Alcoholism and more problems down the roads in life. I've seen it quite a few times from a family member and a few friends. It's not a path you wanna take. SERIOUSLY!!!! HOPE THIS HELPS!
    Pixie81

Answer by Pixie81 at 1:37 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Someone with zero common sense. Just because you aren't thinking about them doesn't mean they aren't there.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• well thank you ladies.yes i have talked to people matter fact i even seen my councelor yesterday and she fired me lol.to lucky yes i would like to talk to other people who have the same problems i do.i also have bipolar and bpd
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 6:27 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• im sorry I have never been one to turn to drinking I usually like to sleep and then i wake up and surprise they are still there!! Please don't turn to drinking it may make things worse
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• oh i wont turn to drinking im not really a drinker and i cant have carbonation so im limited to what i can drink just once in awhile maybe like once a yr i like to drink to purposely get drunk but it takes a whole 2 drinks to get me plastered lol. it just made me think of that ? because i was drunk and i needed a ?
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No it doesn't solve my problems, and I thought about it since my husband away, but I didn't do it.
    sunset

Answer by sunset at 9:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2011