Is there a group I can join for Extreme Couponing? If so, do you give members tips on how to coupon?

I'm looking to learn how to be an Extreme Couponing Mom and would love to learn EXACTLY how to do couponing like the people on the show "Extreme Couponing". Is there a Couponing 101 group on here I can join?

Pixie81

Asked by Pixie81 at 1:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Shopping

• i want to know too
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• The things they show on that tv show are illegal. One of them (Jaimie) is being investigated for fraud over the things she did on the show. Others are doing things that are against store policy and cannot be done in real life. They're only being done because the store gave them permission and broke the rules in exchange for free advertising. If you're interested in the LEGAL, LEGITIMATE way to use coupons to actually save money and feed your family, I have a group that teaches you that. But don't expect to learn how to buy 50 free boxes of Hamburger Helper.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Thanks I was wonder how they did that.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• hmmm im curious as to what you are talking about
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2011