PayPal: Getting paid?

I'm very, very new to PayPal lol, I've only used it like 3 times to order from etsy. Anyway, if you don't have an etsy or whatever, is there a way that people can send you payments, like to your PayPal? For example, say you're a life coach and you aren't getting much face to face business and you want to post about it on your blog or something and offer phone or e-mail coaching, can you set up something so that people can pay you through your PayPal or something? Does that make sense? BTW, I'm not a life coach or anything, I'm just curious about this stuff lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:24 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yes. Go to Paypal, Go under the Merchant Services tab. That will explain how to get a button, how to set it up and how to get paid. I've done it a lot on various websites. It works very well.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• If you and the person you are dealing with have a PayPal account you can send money to them and vice versa. You use the email address they have registered with PayPal and follow the PayPal instructions to send money. I have sent money several times
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2011