Bikini line??

Everytime I shave or use at home wax I get a rash there..any suggestions on a smooth bikini line??

socalikim

Asked by socalikim at 1:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Believe it or not I used Desitin the Diaper Rash ointment and it cleared it up fast
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:34 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I shave with something called coochy cream. Its a rash free shave gel by pure romance and it works wonders.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:37 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Ditto the Coochy. That stuff is great. I use it and then Bikini Zone after I'm done and it helps a lot.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Have not tried desitin but I will..do you put it on after you shave or when the rash appears??? I actually have the coochy cream but doesnt seem to help me:/ Ive even put a little ob after shaving..
    socalikim

Comment by socalikim (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Right after you shave put it on and within literally minutes it works so fast I didnt believe it till I did it and my friend is the one who told me about it so shave dry it and then paste it good luck
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No idea but try searching on www.ecomom.com because it has lots of natural products.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• it will gum up your razor making it good for only 1 use but consider using lotion (hand lotion, baby lotion, whatever) it works amazing for me in a pinch and has never, ever ever caused me a bit of irritation
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• hydrocortisone %1 ointment. Stops itching and inflammation and has healing qualities. I use it on my piercings too.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 7:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• bikini zone or ill use my husbands aftershave
    josi_g

Answer by josi_g at 7:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i have the same prob if i shave there freq
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2011