What do you do call this style of pants?

I do not like wasters, hipster or whatever they are called I am not shaped that way :(
I am more of a high waisted kind of girl not much of a butt back there so what kind of style would you recommend me girls?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Mid rise, with a pocket that is embellished or has a flap. Dont go to high waisted or youll have one of those long skinny looking butts. Oh and straight leg if you are fairly narrow through the hips, boot cut if you are have curvy hips. Dark wash is always best( or dark color dress pants)
    kricketandisla

Answer by kricketandisla at 6:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• If you want to 'fill' in back there pockets are a good choice on the butt of a pant.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 1:59 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Get a custom fit Jean. I like the name brand jeans.
    Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 2:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• You sound like me. I look for a pants with a long rise (I happen to be tall and need a longer rise than most jeans provide) ... can't find any because the "styles" out there are crap. I have thought about having custom fit jeans made but haven't been able to find someone to make them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• You want a tall rise, or high waist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2011