When you do go see your gyno?

Do you give her a little trim or wax or do you just show up with it bushy looking?
I have an appt. and I usually just trim and shave the sides if I did it 2 days prior to my appt. would it seem like I am trying to make her look pretty for Jim (he's a male dr.) I just want her to look ok :/
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I always shave! Funny story about that, I have super sensitive skin, so sometimes I get razor burn...I had just shaved and got some pretty bad razor burn, then I had to go to my gyno appt. I get there, the building was TINY, smaller than most peoples houses, so you could pretty much hear anything going on in the place...the gyno comes in and says super loud, "what's that bump?" I was so freakin embarrassed! I told her I just shaved, so she laughed it off and was like, "ohh, you have some sensitive skin, that's razor burn!" I really hope nobody else heard it, lol.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I do it anyway, but it's nice to not look really gross & unkempt for a person who has to look at them all day.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 2:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• N/A for me, am always shaved. I am more worried about staying relaxed than I am about fuzz though, lol.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:59 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i shave, i'd be way to embarrased if it was all bushy...lol but i too agree w/ hibbingmom, more worried about trying to relax...lol
    Pixie81

Answer by Pixie81 at 3:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I always shave no matter if I'm seeing the gno or not.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I always wax, so no problems there.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 5:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2011