At what age does a little one get a toddler bed ? At what age does a child stop using a jumperoo ? At what age does a child stop using an excersaucer ?

Just wondering as a new mom I am so lost thanks moms for any information I will appreciate it. yeah I could google it but that information is not always accurate.

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 1:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was 17 months when he moved to a toddler bed
    Around 6-7 months when he was done with the excersaucer
    And we didn't have a jumperoo

The exersaucer and jumperoo should both have listed weight limits on them... when they are close to that weight is when they need to be done.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Really depends on the child, there is no set time for these things......my daughter was out of her crib and into a toddler bed at 15 mths which is quite early, but she jumped out of her crib crashing to the floor at that age!!! So it was time! I know of other children that are still in a crib at 2.5. as for the other things as long as they still fit in it safely I would let them use it until they werent too interested anymore.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:59 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My oldest daughter was out of her crib when she started to climb out so around 16 months. Which was a good thing cause 2 months later her sister was born and we needed the crib for her. My youngest was almost 2 when we got her a toddler bed. Good thing about the toddler beds is they are so low to the ground kids don't get hurt when they roll out.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 2:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• my first got her toddler bed at 1 1/2 n out of her excersaucer by 10 months! :)) hope i helped
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 2:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• When you as a Mom will feel they have out grown all that you have mentioned.
    Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 2:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• When they outgrow them?
    It was different for each of my kids.
    My older son outgrew his exersaucer when he was like 7 months old. He was too tall for it and started on the middle height when he was 4 months.
    My kids each used their crib/pack n play for different amounts of time. #1 was in the crib until 2, #2 was in it until 20 months, #3 until she was 2 1/2 and then we converted it to a toddler bed (we only ever had the 1 crib for 3 kids). #4 was in the pack n play until she was 23 months.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2011