Does this bother you as much it does me?

I'm a teen mom I had my daughter when I was 17. Anyways when Im on facebook I see alot of teens moms that I used to go to highschool with. 90% of them have babies now. So im flipping through their pictures of their babies and I see a little 7month to like 10month old baby holding a beer bottle or a cigarette in their hand.Babies are so innocent and I feel doing that takes their innocence away and making the parents look very bad.Its like 85% of these girls doing it. It bothers me so much its horrible I think. Like dont these girls parents or someone say thats wrong why the hell are you doing that? They could get their kids taken away. I would never in a million years do that. I dont ever drink around my child or let others let alone let my child hold it. I think its wrong and very irresponsible. How do you feel about that?

jadesmommy2010

Asked by jadesmommy2010 at 2:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think it gets trashier than that.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:37 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I've always found it very, very sad personally.

Luckily in the last year or so people HAVE been arrested and had their kids taken away for certain things based on stupid facebook photos. ... The one the was the MOST news worthy was the baby and the bong. Also though a mom used like packing tape and taped her toddler to a plastic chair. It was very easy to locate her, since she proudly displayed these photos on her facebook wall.

God willing police will continue to crack down on stupid parents who think child abuse is charming and worth sharing
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I don't understand where they think it's funny. Babies, toddlers and children have died multiple times from drinking alcohol either accidently or by their sick parent giving it them on purpose. This is not funny in any way!
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I agree-totally inappropriate! WTF is "cute" about a baby with cigarrettes and a beer? I've seen that too. It's amazing how irresponsible some people are.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• That's rediculous!!!! People like that shouldn't be able to have kids. I was 17 when I had my 1st child...for me knowing I was pregnant is what made me grow up and help me become a responsible mother...knowing there is a gift of life inside me and that I'm responsible for him makes you wanna do the right thing and become more mature about it and every decision you make for him/her while pregnant or after birth. To bad it doesn't do that for every mom young or older. That's sad....
    Pixie81

Answer by Pixie81 at 3:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• they probably think its cute, like a lot of immature irresponsible parents. they need to grow up
    josi_g

Answer by josi_g at 7:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I feel bad for them, but i wouldn't say nothing. The right person will run across that picture and then all hell is goona break loose.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 5:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have never seen that luckily but it would disgust me completely. I dont want to see how irresponsible of a parent you are being pasted all over the internet. Although, if you are going to make it that easy, I hope they get caught and dealt with. No wonder our kids are more and more uncontrolable. Parents are worrying to mucha bout being funny and getting a rise out of people to worry about teaching kids manners, morals, and basic common sense. Congrats to you for being able to rise above it all!!!
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2011