Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

New to the site and not sure where to go to discuss kids with ADHD. Does anyone know if there is a group for this and the name?

Answer Question

Asked by ginger42465 at 2:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 2 (5 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Click on the groups tab at the top and then use the search bar to help you. I just did it and a few groups came up. Hope that helps. good luck

    Answer by firepony at 2:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

  • There's a group called ADHD AND US. I'm a member of it--my SD has ADHD. That group is extremely helpful!!

    Answer by laird6372 at 3:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

  • they have a group but everytime i would ask a question not one person would answer it. I found i got more info here so i left the group.

    Answer by jenn4443 at 6:51 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

  • I am part of several ADHD groups. Go to my homepage and you'll see the icons. You should join ... there are a bunch of wonderful ladies who offer lots of support and advice.

    Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

  • no i dont but you can discuss it here i have 3 kids with it

    Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

  • you can google it and maybe get some sites to come up good luck

    Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.