Did your kiddo(s) see the easter bunny yet? if so....

did you notice an inflation in photo prices? I am not thrilled w/ the cost, most I've ever seen!!! Luckily less people willing to shell out the bunny bucks though so shorter lines and employees more patient and willing to wait for a smile

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 3:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Holidays

• NO, I will never waste money on such things. It NEVER was worth it and I def. do not appreciate my parents paying for the things either. No point in me doing it, I am one of those rare moms who makes the choice NOT to lie to their child nor anyone else for that matter. But hey there are so many idiots out there willing to pay for useless shit and shit that they can do themselves a whole lot cheaper, the intelligent people deserve to benefit from their stupidity and laziness.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I haven't seen the Easter bunny yet for my kids. We were going to see the bunny on Saturday if we can get a moment away from our friend's party, but I was told that they are taking donations for the photo and it's going to be posted on a website for retrieval which sounds crazy to me. If there's no long lines, they MIGHT let parents take photos, but it's gotta be while the photographer is taking photos and I've been hearing complaints about the camera flash. I have no idea. Waiting for hubby's office to throw their Easter party so we can see if one of his coworkers dresses up in the bunny suit for those photo ops.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 3:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• not yet, i just bring my own camera when i take them to see the Easter Bunny. They can't make you buy theirs and they can't stop you from taking your own pictures. You may be able to only get 1 or 2 but it's better then paying out the rear for the package ones.
    Pixie81

Answer by Pixie81 at 3:57 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No, we don't do that. DS did see one when we were shopping in the mall last week but it was just in passing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I don't think my kids have ever been to see the Easter Bunny. It used to be cute but now it's getting ridiculously commercialized. Easter is like Christmas Lite nowadays.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No, and we don't visit mall Santa either. I don't see the point... not being rude, I just don't get it and don't think my kids would enjoy it. I follow them around like a paparazzo with my camera anyway, so no reason to pay someone else to do it LOL
    Its.Me.T.

Answer by Its.Me.T. at 5:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2011