when to potty train

ok well my sisters daughter is 14months old and i was wondering when is the right time for her to potty train her?

jacksonsmumm908

Asked by jacksonsmumm908 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son was 18 months, most people told me it was too early for a boy. It depends on the child. If she is willing to learn and seems to enjoy it, go for it. There are even people out there who start potty training at birth and teach their children sign language to have them trained by 14 WEEKS. (Although I wouldnt even attempt that)
    mommabean06

Answer by mommabean06 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I started my daughter at 20 months. It's now 2 months later and she is pretty much done. 14 months is a little early.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• well I have a 15month old I started him as soon as he turned 1. but as one person stated it depends on your child when they are ready to go to the potty. try taking them in the bathroom with you so the can see that this is what big people do.... good luck
    gee-gee22

Answer by gee-gee22 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2008