Moms who smoke marijuana adult content

what are your thoughts on moms who smoke marijuana everyday or almost.do you think it makes them less of a good mom. yea its eleagal we all know that,but really is it that bad..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes!!! It is that bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I think its fine in moderation because when you are a mom your first concern should be the safety of your child and its not safe to drive while under that influence so if there was an emergency you would either have to drive illegally and risk getting caught or wouldn't be able to do anything at all of course when you smoke that stuff everything also becomes funny so there is a chance you would just laugh if your child fell or something I know I have done that to a friend back when I smoked it everyday
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 8:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yes, it's really that bad. As long as it is ILLEGAL it is that bad. You are risking jail time for what? And then where are the kids? What value are you teaching the kids. 'Yeah it's okay to do illegal stuff when you feel the law is stupid.'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• if you smoke EVERYDAY or almost everyday. yes i think it does make you less of a mom. the money you put into buying it could go to your children...and don't tell me you don't buy it. i know better. if you don't buy it then you are returning the favor or investing time..taking the "buyer" to pick it up..whatever..time that could be spent with your kids. now, if you smoke every now and then..once every couple of months or so while you're kids arent home then i really don't see an issue with that.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No, I know it is not really that bad, I would much rather see a mom smoke than drink anytime. A lot of my friends in their day use to do this and they raised admirable children. This weed has gotten a lot of bad publicity and until you educate yourself on the effects it has you can't make an educated guess. What about those moms that are hooked on prescription drugs that are legal? Now this is really a problem!

Answer by older at 8:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Its NOT anywhere near as bad as booze is in my opinion. They need to legalize it and tax the crap out of it like every other vice.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:24 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• my first question would be.....why would that mom need it?? and what kind of examples are they setting for their children?? Ok, so we know it's illegal, but when your kids know mom does it, then hey, whats going to stop them from making illegal choices when they are older??
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 8:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I believe it IS that bad.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It depends. Where I live it is not completely illegal (it's not eleagal either). If a person needs it for pain or a medical issue, then I see no problem. I think it's less harmful than something like Dilaudid for pain. However, if a mother does it while out partying every night (and I work with people like this), then it is that bad, imo.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• it is no differnt than taking prescription meds . It makes you less aware, sleepy, and lazy! It is a horrible thing to do as a parent! I think that if that s your choice, then maybe you sholdnt have had children!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2011