• In the Spotlight:

I may be crazy....

I kinda hate when people type all in caps, it makes me feel like they are yelling or something. Does it bother you? Or am I just a little crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL yes it kinda bothers me too. But I can deal with it. LOL
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• YOU'RE CRAZY!!! Sorry, kidding. Couldn't resist. I hate that, too. It actually does mean that the person typing is yelling.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't bother me at all. They are not really yelling at you. They just forgot to take the caps off. I know in computer lingo it's yelling, but I think that's so silly.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 7:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I only use caps to pepper my sentences, when I need to add emphasis to certain words. I, being an internet nerd, do find it irritating when people type a huge long paragraph and THEN realize they forgot to take off caps lock. Seriously? You spent the whole five minutes typing the paragraph with caps lock on and didn't realize it until afterwards? Sheesh *sigh*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• If you try to type your question in yahoo answers in all caps, it wont let you finish and a little thing pops up that says that its rude..lol
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Not crazy...I try to save the caps for getting point across.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• It's just that the person is being enthusiastic when typing certain things
    April09Mommie

Answer by April09Mommie at 8:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• it is very annoying to me
    mommabean06

Answer by mommabean06 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Yes, it's annoying. I honestly think some people don't know that it means they are yelling though. I find some times I've left the caps lock on at work and my coworkers hate it, but it's usually data, so you can't really yell it!
    sadfairytale

Answer by sadfairytale at 10:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

•  

It doesn't really bother me, what does bother me though is spelling mistakes. I know I make them too, but I tend to use the spell check always. Caps, I tend to forget that my caps key is locked as well since most of my passwords are in caps. When I notice everything I've typed is in caps, I either apologize for yelling or retype my message.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:57 AM on Dec. 3, 2008