How many toads did you date?

How many toads did you date before you met your S/O? I've been divorced for about 4 years have dated white collar, blue collar and no collar. There are so many man on those dating sites that are living with someone or married. I've tried through my church, friends, going about doing what I like and still no luck.

I believe that we were all put on this earth to love. Yes I do have the love of my son, family and friends but it is different than the love of that special someone.

Onmyown2727

Asked by Onmyown2727 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• As the saying goes....you have to kiss allot of frogs before you find your prince. I had more than my share of frogs and an ex hubby before I found my soul mate..
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:31 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• many toads, 1 weasel, 1 jackass
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I had a couple of toads before I met my dh. You'll find your prince, just be patient and stop looking. :)
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 8:40 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I'm still dating toads.. I'll let you know when one of them turns into a prince
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:52 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Only one guy before my husband, and he was worse than a toad.

I honestly was NOT looking for a romantic relationship when I met hub. He started out by being really nice to me, then we started hanging out more, as friends, next thing ya know, we're totally in love!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• 4

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Sadly I had to date a lot of toads before I found my soul mate!! To many to count. When I met my DH, I was not looking for a relationship being that I was getting divorced at the time.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• 1 :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Is there such a thing as a prince charming.. All I know are toads...
    Mystic0ne

Answer by Mystic0ne at 10:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No toads...ALOT of assholes though....one who was such an asshole/waste of space he is now serving time in prison for the next 12 years....After him I literally was like "fuck it...Im doing ME now" 1 yr later I met my husband and I am SO glad that I gave him a chance because he has restored my faith in humanity lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2011