What kind of dog shampoo do you use on your dog?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pets

• One from the vets office called Hylyt. It had fatty acids in it for dry skin.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Johnson's and Johnson's baby shampoo.
    MissMisse53

Answer by MissMisse53 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have basically used the same shampoo over 20 years, which is Snowy coat, made by lambert kay.

I also use various horse shampoo, my current favorite is the Rosewater shampoo by Cowboy Magic
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My family has always used baby shampoo, unless the dog has fleas, then we used a treatment shampoo for that. Baby shampoo makes them smell so good!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I use Bio Groom. But, it's expensive.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I use Bio Groom and its pricey but worth it
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 6:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I use Oster Oatmeal Naturals from Walmart. It is pretty cheap, but it works great. It leaves my dogs hair very soft and shiney (and it smells sooo good) and it doesn't dry out their skin. I bathe them every two weeks and I use a small amount and water it down. It has great lather and it washes out easily.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 4:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I use whatever at the pet store with oatmeal. BTW, those who use baby shampoo are making your dog's skin worse! Dogd don't sweat like ppl do so they don't need the detergent that's in human shampoo. So the detergent will dry out dog's skin making it dry and itcy, causing more dandruff.
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 2:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• We use some purple shampoo made by Hartz. I always follow it up with Aussie conditioner.
    LoraGardiner

Answer by LoraGardiner at 6:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2011