What is a good diet plan that is easy to do on little to no me time?

I started working just about full time back in April. Since I've been there I've gained weight. Funny thing is I'm a photographer and I'm up and down all day long so I'm not sure if I'm just storing water or what. But I need something I can stick to and lose 15 pounds with.

GreenUtopia

Asked by GreenUtopia at 8:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• When I didn't look like a house... I would drink about 3 liters of water a day for about 10 days or so and at least 5-7 pounds came right off. Keep up the water drinking though, just don't have to drink so much.. Hope this helps.
    marykay22

Answer by marykay22 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Walking 45 minutes a day (5 days a week) with a good heart rate and drink 8 16oz glasses of water a day, plus cut out all refined sugar and enriched starches.. :) Good Luck
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• im with you. i have a 17 month old son, im working part time + and in college.
    so i am busy busy busy. i havent been doing anything healthy for myself lately so ive decided to lose 16 lbs.

but im going to exercise, drink lots of water + vitamins.
    bekahbaby35

Answer by bekahbaby35 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I can tell you about something safe that works 100% of the time pm me
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008