WORRIED!!

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE FOR 2 MONTHS NOW,BUT MY QUESTION IS THAT LAST FRIDAY I HAD A TOOTH TAKEN OUT AND THE DOCTOR GAVE ME A PRESCRIPTION FOR ANTIBIOTICS AND MOTRIN FOR PAIN AND JUST IN CASE I DONT GET INFECTION.THIS SOUNDS SILLY BUT CANT THESE MEDICATION CAUSE ME NOT TO CONCEIVE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I dont think so
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Well I know you aren't supposed to try and get pregnant when you are on antibiotics cause it can cause but it shouldn't stop you from getting pregnant in the future.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• ummmm.....no - I (was) on those at 33 weeks because I lost a filling and my tooth abcessed. About to pop and it's all good....Good luck!
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• um well it might help i know they make birth control ineffective??
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't worry about it. And try not to worry too much about concieving either. If you're comming off of birth control, it can take a few months for a year for your system to regulate itself (ESPECIALLY if you were on depo) so just keep trying, and have fun while you do it!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 8:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Ummm actually I've found that the fastest way to get pregnant is to try NOT to get pregnant..LOL Worked twice in a row for me. I had to close that factory down because the biggest child in my life was the one I had married..LOL 2 Births 3 kids..couldn't raise the kids and the husband at the same time...
    SuZQ55

Answer by SuZQ55 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2008