Pregnancy test...

is it possible to get a positive pregnancy test 8days before the cycle is due cause my cycle is due on the 28th of this month i am 7days pass ovulation so have anyone got a positive at 8days before their cycle was due.also when i went on the web site ask dr amy from the calculation i am 3weeks today just want to know if its possible thanks ladies an goodmorning .

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The directions usually say to wait till your period is missed. Anything is possible. Those tests only test for the pregnancy hormone.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I would wait. I know some have gotten postive results like 10, 11, and 12 days past ovulation. But just to make sure you get the right results, I would wait at least until the day before your period is due to start.
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 5:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2011