Is it possible to get pregnant on the depo? adult content

ok before you all go crazy i have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning ok but im on the depo shot have been for nine months now.... but i have breast milk and my daughters four its no leaking or anything but if i i guess you would say play with it it comes out i have had to pee alo more lately and alot of headaches and leg cramping but nothing else is it possible? and btw i havent  "done the deed" since april 2nd....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You not having sex recently wouldn't have an impact on whether or not you are pregnant. You wouldn't get symptoms like what you are describing until about 6-8 weeks into your pregnancy. Did you have sex 2-3 months ago?

Anything is possible, you may have gotten pregnant while on Depo.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yeah, it's possible.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 9:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• No birth control is 100% effective except no sex at all. Bless your heart that you haven't had sex since April 2nd. =)
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 9:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• but see i haven't even had a period since august of 2010......and rentamom thanks lol that was funny and yes i did with my husband but im on vacation at the moment sooo lol but my boobs dont hurt or anything... ugggh im going to drive myself crazy thinking about it untill tomorrow......i will keep you all updated..

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• The depo shot gives you pregnancy symptoms. I took myself off of it because of that and other reasons too. As for your nipples leaking, mine have done that for almost 4 years now and my son is almost 5 (I also didn't breastfeed). The doctor told me that its normal. When I squeeze them a bit I either get a clear discharge or a milky white. Sometimes its as if the milk has hardened and I have to scrap it out a bit. The doc told me that if you're a smoker which at the time i was then this adds to it in some way, Idk, just what she said. Also any type of stimulation albeit the shower spray, or just touching. The doctor might want you to see a specialist just to be sure though...they did that with me. Something about cancer or infections with the milk ducts. All was fine and I still leak a bit every day lol.
    DaniMarie6

Answer by DaniMarie6 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i took two tests...one positive and one negative... ill update you tomorrow with the facts thanks ladys!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2011