Name your favorite kind of pie and offer the recipe if you can.

Kat52971

Asked by Kat52971 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Chocolate dream pie! Recipe is on the dream whip box.... basicly its dream whip, and choc. jello pudding, vanilla, and milk...then i use a nilla wafer crust, but you can use any kind. YUM!!!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have two favorites; Banana Cream and Boston Cream. Both are so delicious.
    Kat52971

Comment by Kat52971 (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Sour cream raisin. Don't have a recipe, the ones I've found online only sound so-so, and my grandma's too senile to remember hers :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i love apple pie
    AJMcGuire

Answer by AJMcGuire at 9:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i LOVE banana cream pie ^ coconut cream pie....but i haven't made either one!

I only like well made Boston Cream pie's. I have had some that are out of this world & then some that make me gag.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• my favorite pie is chestnut pie but my fav to make is chocolate ice box pie...you need one oreo crust you can buy on your sugar/flour isle...one package of jello instant choc pudding mix da lrg box and make as directed on box and one small container of whip cream...once you have finish the pudding you spread it even in the crust and just add the whip cream( let it set out for alittle while so it can soften and spread easy) on top and let it sit in the fridge for at least 4 to 5 hours ( normally i make it at night and let it sit over night) and i add eithe a few oreos, choc shavings, or cherries for alittle decor to make it look fancy,lol but my family likes it and its really easy and not expensive at all....
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 10:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• custard, because the crust is usually soggy, and I like it that way! I don't bake pies, so no recipe.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 11:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• lemon icebox pie
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• my mom's homemade pumpkin or apple pies
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Pumpkin
    heathermichelle

Answer by heathermichelle at 4:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2011