Am I really invisiable here in CafeMom?

I'm a member of some groups, for some reason I'm invisiable. Am I really? Or are there really snotty women out there that can call someone a friend and yet ignore when they ask for advise? Are there truely any groups that don't ignore members? I don't want nor have to be the center of attention. I guess I'm just on cafemom to take up space and be a post killer. :( Thanks for letting me whine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• you can join my group we dont ignore people and we aint snotty
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 8:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I see you. :O) Find another group that fits for you.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I feel ya...especially the open chat forum...same ole people and when you try to join and say hello they dont respond. very clique like. So I avoid groups like that and open chat and stick to questions and answers and groups like joyful women...there are only 14 of us but that is what makes it nice.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• you can join my friends. I will always answer your questions!!
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• If I knew what groups to apply to, I would. Ya'll are so sweet. Thank you for making me feel wanted.
    Anonymous

• go to my page and youll see my group called the mob http://www.cafemom.com/group/92003
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 8:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I am part of NDM (No Drama Mamma's), they are a wonderful group of women. They hold true to their name.... I have NEVER seen any drama or issues and they are very supportive of each other. I think there is a total of about 130 members. You might want to check them out.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• What kind of group are you looking for???
    meetzycat

Answer by meetzycat at 8:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• A fun group. That has women with good hearts. I don't mind some drama nor do I mind some b**chyness.
    Anonymous

• I'm a post killer too. Even in groups that normally seem to be pretty active. As soon as I post, bam! it all stops. Hmmm, maybe my answer is just so good nobody can top it?
    Anonymous