Heavy period or miscarriage?

hi ladies..
i m 28 . have been trying for our 1st angel.. doing all the right things.. BDing on right days.. using preseed.. laying still after BD.. etc etc

i m on my periods rightnow.. started spotting on 16th and became heavy on 19th.. its 21st today n still the flow is heavy with clotting n big tissues(TMI) which is unusual for me. i had crampin just like i have with AF. i m also finding it weird that i hav completely lost my appetite.. i also have mild fever.. m i miscarrying or its just a weird period!!

:(

Shefali83

Asked by Shefali83 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be either one. I would call your OBGYN.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:13 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• when i had my misscarriage there was heavy bleeding but i also had pain that left me doubled over on the floor. alot more painful than regular period cramping. but it could be either. IMO sounds just like a werid period to me. i often times eat like crazy before AF and not eat anything really the week AF is here-
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• With everybody's pain tolerance being different it's not a key factor,what is is how far along you were. I've met women in my family that have had almost no pain,but I was on the floor for mine. I'm going to ask a question that gives a more of an answer not a full one but more of one as not all are the same especially in the early stages . Was there any grey tissue?
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 2:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I would call my doc. SOme clots are normal, but large ones for days.... I would worry about
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 5:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2011