What are you planning on doing today?

It is nice outside and I dunno exactly what to do.. I have some shopping that needs to get done (but not immediate) and some shrubs to prune... what to do, what to do?

Camilletnt

Asked by Camilletnt at 10:38 AM on Apr. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• I will be hunting down the entry way the ants use to get in the kitchen. They are driving me NUTS!!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Sigh..where do you live? I'm moving there,lol. Its yet another crappy day here weather wise. Were staying indoors..doing some Easter crafts with the little ones.Going to clean house when they go down for a nap and that bout sums up my great adventurous day,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• It's raining here. Got a house closing to go to. Then bank deposit then going to take a nap.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I am 24 weeks pregnant so of course I have to go to the doctor today
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I'm going to be getting some special Earth Day activities ready for my kids to do tomorrow.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 10:42 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• laundry, dishes gotta go to the grocery store b/c i won't have time this weekend, bottle feed our little runt puppy (it's like having a newborn baby...kind of stressful but so worth it)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I have to go to class =(
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Going to try and get a workout in (if the stupid website I like to use gets with the program and starts working!!), should do some dishes, and maaaaaaybe run to the bank if I get a chance (but I'll probably wait until tomorrow) - then I have to work tonight... the 4-9 shift, which I hate, because I don't get home until 10:30... past my bedtime!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Its overcast today and in the 70s. I have to run and pick up some Easter items for the kids baskets, and then fax something to the child support office in KY. After that home, pick up the kids, home again, softball practice, baths for the kids, dinner, and bed. Tomorrow is the first day of their spring break so we can stay up later. Yay.

Answer by gemgem at 10:47 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• My mom is supossed to be bringing my little sister over so that I can dreadlock her hair....but as much as I love my mother she is SUPER flaky lol so if she doesnt come I will be trying to get the grime off my painted cabinets without removing all the paint...and pottering around in the backyard trying to debate if I have enough energy to clean it up lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2011